Sunday, 27 March 2011
Activity 6# Google Maps
I've justed explored Google Maps in more depth. I have used it before but didn't realise all the functions that you could use, especially the fact that you can edit and add. That was most interesting. I wonder how old the photos are? Our lawn looks very dry, so it must have been long before we received the deluge of rain we have since had as now it is very green. I have also used Google Maps for directions as we do not have a Satnav. However, I have also discovered that sometimes their directions leave a lot to be desired as we have been directed to an area only to discover a paddock between us and our destination!! or a dead end street - the destination in clear view but no way to get there! It has been very interesting at times!! However, overall, it is a very useful tool and one I would like to explore even further when i have the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment