Sunday, 27 March 2011
Activity 7# Google Books
As I am an avid book reader, I was very intrigued with this site! I especially loved perusing the magasines section and got quite lost in reading some of these. Although I did get a little frustrated in that you could only gain access to parts of some reading materials. I loved that you had such a large supply of different reading matter and access to so much material! However, I still like to actually browse through a bookstore, hold the book in my hands and flick through the pages - it literally gives me a "feel" for the book. It would take away some of the pleasure to read it on my phone or Ipad. However, that's me and i guess I'm old fashioned and behind the times in that regard. I will certainly revisit this site when I want to explore the latest listings of my favourite authors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment