Saturday, 28 May 2011

Finito!!!

I can't believe I'm there!!! It has been a struggle sometimes to find the time to keep up with the activities and I did think at one stage I wasn't going to make it. However, I managed to persevere and have found it extremely interesting and rewarding. being technologically challenged in many ways, this course has given me a good foundation on which to explore further. Some tools I found useful and can definitely see myself using if not in the classroom then at least in my own life. other tools I probably won't bother with, but it is good to know more about them. I have really enjoyed the challenge and would like to go back and really become more competent at using some of the useful things I have learnt. Thank you for the opportunity!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on sticking with it & completing all the activities. I'm pleased you have discovered some tools you will continue to use. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete